Friday 16 December 2011

Christmas signing sessions


Well, two venues down and one to go.  Last Sunday I was at the Ocean Lab in Fishguard, and today I was at Victoria Bookshop in Haverfordwest, selling a few books........  But by common consent, this season is VERY difficult everywhere.  I'm actually quite pleased that I don't have a new title out this Christmas -- it might have been difficult to shift, given the constraints on spending and the difficulties people have in shelling out for non-essentials.  Now I'm planning on a March launch for "Conspiracy of Angels" -- and that might be safer, in that there is less competition going on in the spring.  And maybe there will even be some optimism about, with the days getting lighter, daffodils in bloom, and the birds chirping merrily!!

Just one other event between now and Christmas -- the two-day Christmas Fayre at Scolton Manor, near Haverfordwest -- tomorrow and on Sunday, 11am to 4 pm each day.  Jollification and mince pies?  I hope so.....

And each book sold will go with a raffle ticket for my prize draw.  The winner will get a full signed set of the Angel Mountain books.  The draw will be held on Sunday evening.

No comments: