Wednesday 28 March 2012

The new book is delivered

"Conspiracy of Angels" has been delivered -- on price and on time.  Two pallets with 100 boxes containing 2,000 copies of the book arrived today from Poland -- and the printers, Opolgraf, have done a first-class job.  Why Poland?  Well, I placed the work with them, through a broker called Marksprint -- because I liked the price and I liked the quality of the work they sent me.  This time the British printing firms just could not compete.

Luckily the weather was magnificent when the delivery came -- so this afternoon I was able to move the stock into the house at my leisure.  Now I have to get it all sold -- and out of the house as fast as possible.  Tomorrow, a trip up to Aberystwyth to drop off the wholesale stock with the Welsh Books Council -- and after that I need to get stock out and about to my outlets in West Wales.  A few days on the road coming up.........

No comments: