Saturday 31 March 2012

Literary walks 2012



A number of people have been asking about my Literary Walks programme for 2012!  After mulling it over, I have decided that this year I won't advertise specific dates far in advance, since last year on assorted rainy days I was the only one who turned up!  Sometimes I just go for a walk anyway on my own and in the rain (!!)  -- but that does involve making plans around my scheduled walk dates and wasting time that might be spent on more creative pursuits.  So this year I will keep things very flexible.  If a family or other group would like me to do a walk, I'll do if for £50, regardless of numbers -- just ring me up and sort out a date which is mutually convenient, even if this involves very short notice.  Normally I suggest a start time of 2 pm and a finish time of 5 pm -- and the walk involves a short ramble (about 2 miles) taking in "Plas Ingli", Ffynnon Brynach and the mountain summit.  I always suggest a start and finish point as the car parking area on the Dolrannog Road.

So if you and your family or friends would like me to do a walk for you, just ring 01239-820470, and we will see what we can do.....

No comments: