Thursday 5 January 2012

Progress on the new book



The manuscript of the new book is now out being read by two referees -- and only when it has been approved by all 5 of my referees will I make a decision to go ahead and publish it.  As I have said before, one must always be careful, as a small publisher and self-publisher, that one does not slip into that egotistical thing called vanity publishing.

The other day I spent a full day slogging through the text, doing all the formatting.  Seriously tiring -- but it has to be done......

Now I'm getting printing quotes organized, and Martin is giving some thought to a book cover.  It will be something quite striking!  If all of my readers move quickly, and I don't have too much extra editing to do, I should still be on schedule for a March 1st (St David's Day) publication.

Watch this space.....

No comments: